Automatic Loading System
The Q Loader Automatic Loading System is intended to minimize the loading and unloading time of semi-trailers or offshore containers The Q Loader system is an innovative solution offered by WDX S.A. allowing for shortening and optimization of warehouse and loading processes.
Advantages of Q-Loader
- We are Warehouse Development eXperts
Reducing the need for employees.
- Saving warehouse space.
- Cost savings due to maintaining the proper temperature in the hall freezers, heating.
- Compatibility with automatic storage systems.
- Environmental protection – reduction of exhaust emissions.
- Load weight control.
- Increased product rotation.
- Reducing the risk of an accident.
- Limiting the movement of forklift trucks.
- Reduction of the risk of goods damaging.
- Load monitoring with load control printout.
- Savings in semi-trailer loading time – 33 Euro-pallets – savings of approx. 45 min – 60 min on loading.
- Possibility of loading pallets in any system.
- No need to rebuild halls or docks.
- No need to adjust semi-trailers.
The most popular and versatile warehouse system. Allows storage of goods with varied size and weight.
A solution to achieve a high coefficient of warehouse capacity utilization. The Drive-In system consists of racks forming pallet tunnels and levels equipped with load-bearing rails.
Designed for storing goods on pallets, sorted by type and expiry date. The design of flow racks is based on a system of roller beds built into a standard rack structure.
A system of shelf and pallet racks dedicated to carry medium loads. X-S Max racks equipped with shelves can be used to store cartons, containers or bulk materials.
A warehouse system especially dedicated to storage and picking of loads with low or average weight – up to 320 kg per shelf.
A warehouse system dedicated to storage of pallets at high density. X-PR Mobile racks consist of line pallet racks mounted on electrically powered mobile platforms.
Warehouse platforms constitute a solution for goods storage at several levels and for creating additional, separated packing zones in warehouse.
A semi-automatic dense storage system, in which a radio-controlled shuttle platform is used to handle pallets in racks. The platform moves along the rack structure, based on drive-in pallet racks.
Automated transport lines for containers and parcels are built in our production plant. The conveyors are adapted to be installed in racks and to cooperate with devices for warehouse operations.
WDX is a provider of comprehensive, automated warehouse solutions. Our transport lines ensure the movement of goods in warehouses and between the warehouses and other elements of the logistics structure of the company.
A comprehensive approach to the investment process from the point of view of a logistics project prior to construction or modernization of a warehouse allows minimization of time and money spent on the project.