- Administrator – MARINE TECH SA ul. Franciszka Żwirki i Stanisława Wigury 17, 38-400 Krosno, Poland NIP: 7811910188 | REGON: 361492147 | KRS: 0000557411.
- Personal data – all information about a natural person identified or identifiable by one or more specific factors determining the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity, including device IP, location data, internet identifier and information collected using through cookies and other similar technology.
- GDPR (PL: RODO) – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC.
- Website – website run by the Administrator at http://serwer1986237.home.pl/_test/seacraft.
- User – any natural person visiting the Website.
In connection with the User’s use of the Website, the Administrator collects data to the extent necessary for the functioning of the Website, as well as information about the User’s activity on the Website.
Purposes of data processing
Personal data of all persons using the Website (including IP address or other identifiers and information collected via cookies or other similar technologies) are processed by the Administrator. The data is processed for the purpose of providing electronic services in the scope of making the content collected on the Website available to Users, sharing contact forms (the legal basis for processing is the necessity of processing to perform the contract – Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR). The data is processed for analytical and statistical purposes (the legal basis for processing is the Administrator’s legitimate interest in conducting analyzes of Users’ activity, as well as their preferences in order to improve the functionalities used and the services provided – Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR). The data is processed in order to possibly establish and pursue claims or defend against them (the legal basis for processing is the Controller’s legitimate interest in protecting his rights – Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR). The data is processed when e-mail correspondence is sent to the Administrator or by traditional means, not related to services provided to the sender or other contract concluded with him (the legal basis for processing is the Administrator’s legitimate interest, art.6 par.1 lit.f RODO, consisting in correspondence addressed to him in connection with the conducted economic activity.) The data is processed for the Administrator’s marketing purposes. The Administrator processes Users’ personal data in order to carry out marketing activities, which may include:
- displaying marketing content to the User that is not tailored to his preferences. The Administrator processes Users’ personal data for marketing purposes in connection with directing contextual advertising to Users (i.e. advertising that is not tailored to the User’s preferences) – the processing of personal data takes place in connection with the implementation of the Administrator’s legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) letter f of the GDPR).
- directing e-mail notifications about interesting offers or content, which in some cases contain commercial information, conducting other types of activities related to direct marketing of goods and services (sending commercial information by electronic means and telemarketing activities).
The administrator provides the possibility of contacting him using electronic contact forms. Using the form requires providing personal data necessary to contact the User and answer the inquiry. The User may also provide other data to facilitate contact or handling the inquiry. Providing data marked as mandatory is required in order to accept and handle the inquiry, and failure to do so results in the inability to handle. Providing other data is voluntary. Personal data is processed:
- in order to identify the sender and handle his inquiry sent via the provided form (the legal basis for processing is the necessity of processing to perform the service contract – Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
- for analytical and statistical purposes (the legal basis for processing is the Controller’s legitimate interest in keeping statistics of inquiries submitted by Users via the Website in order to improve its functionality – Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
The Administrator processes the personal data of Users visiting the Administrator’s profiles on social media (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Google +). These data are processed only in connection with keeping the profile, including to inform Users about the Administrator’s activity and to promote various types of events, services and products, as well as to communicate with users via the functionalities available in social media (the legal basis for the processing of personal data by the Administrator for this purpose is his legitimate interest in art.6 par.1 lit.f GDPR consisting in promoting his own brand and building and maintaining a community related to the brand.)
Data subjects have the following rights:
- The right to information about the processing of personal data – on this basis, the person making such a request, the Administrator provides information about the processing of personal data, including in particular about the purposes and legal grounds for processing, the scope of data held, entities to whom personal data is disclosed and the planned date of their removal ;
- The right to obtain a copy of the data – on this basis, the Administrator provides a copy of the processed data relating to the person making the request;
- The right to rectify – on this basis, the Administrator removes any inconsistencies or errors regarding the personal data being processed, and supplements or updates them if they are incomplete or have changed;
- The right to delete data – on this basis, you can request the deletion of data, the processing of which is no longer necessary to achieve any of the purposes for which it was collected;
- The right to limit processing – on this basis, the Administrator ceases to carry out operations on personal data, with the exception of operations consented to by the data subject and their storage, in accordance with the adopted retention rules, or until the reasons for limiting data processing (eg. a decision of the supervisory authority will be issued, allowing for further data processing);
- The right to transfer data – on this basis, to the extent that the data is processed in connection with the concluded contract or consent, the Administrator issues data provided by the data subject in a format that can be read by a computer. It is also possible to request that this data be sent to another entity – provided, however, that there are technical possibilities in this regard, both on the part of the Administrator and that other entity;
- The right to object to the processing of data for marketing purposes – the data subject may at any time object to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, without the need to justify such objection;
- The right to object to other purposes of data processing – the data subject may at any time object to the processing of personal data on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interest (e.g. for analytical or statistical purposes or for reasons related to the protection of property). The objection in this respect should contain a justification and is subject to the Administrator’s assessment;
- The right to withdraw consent – if the data is processed on the basis of consent, the data subject has the right to withdraw it at any time, which, however, does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the consent was withdrawn;
- Right to complaint – if it is found that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR or other provisions on the protection of personal data, the data subject may submit a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
An application regarding the exercise of the rights of data subjects may be submitted:
- in writing to the following address: MARINE TECH SA ul. Franciszka Żwirki i Stanisława Wigury 17, 38-400 Krosno, Poland
- on the e-mail adress email@example.com
The application should, if possible, precisely indicate what the request concerns, i.e. in particular:
- what right does the person submitting the application want to use (e.g. the right to receive a copy of the data, the right to delete data, etc.)
- what processing process the request concerns (e.g. use of a specific service, activity on a specific website, receiving a newsletter containing commercial information to a specific e-mail address, etc.);
- what processing purposes the request relates to (e.g. marketing purposes, analytical purposes, etc.).
If the Administrator is not able to determine the content of the request or identify the person submitting the application on the basis of the submitted application, he will ask the applicant for additional information. The response to the application will be given within one month of its receipt. If it is necessary to extend this period, the Administrator will inform the applicant about the reasons for such extension. The answer will be given to the e-mail address from which the application was sent, and in the case of applications sent by letter, by regular mail to the address indicated by the applicant, unless the content of the letter indicates a desire to receive feedback to the e-mail address (in this case, please provide e-mail adress).
Recipients of personal data
Personal data security
The administrator conducts a risk analysis on an ongoing basis to ensure that personal data is processed by him in a safe manner – ensuring, above all, that only authorized persons have access to the data and only to the extent that it is necessary due to the tasks they perform. . The administrator makes sure that all operations on personal data are recorded and performed only by authorized employees and associates. The administrator takes all necessary steps to ensure that its subcontractors and other cooperating entities guarantee the application of appropriate security measures whenever they process personal data on behalf of the Administrator.
Contact with the Administrator is possible via the firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail adress or mailing address MARINE TECH SA ul. Franciszka Żwirki i Stanisława Wigury 17, 38-400 Krosno, Poland
The policy is verified on an ongoing basis and updated if necessary.